(Please edit as required and then remove this message.)
The exhibition will be held at...
- The award is open to current students at recognised art institutions in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- Entries may be hand-drawn from life or from an imagined image, but not from photographs.
- The subject can represent any form of human, animal or plant life, a still life, an interior, or any scene – witnessed or imagined.
- Note: multiple colours are not permitted
- Artists may submit up to six works each
- Entries must have been completed within the last 12 months
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Submission is free; there is no charge to enter
Image files should be JPG or PNG and no more than 5MB large. Upload time will depend on your internet connection speed so please be patient. If you are having problems uploading your images please use image editing software to resize your image to approximately 1600 pixels wide and then save as a new file. Image file names should not be too long and should not contain any invalid characters such as ' " & % * ( ) < > / \ ~ # + =
All communication will be by email. Successful applicants will be notified by email and must respond within one week to confirm participation. Failure to do so could result in work being withdrawn From the exhibition.
Works will be judged by the organisers of the Award, representatives from Mall Galleries, and guest artist Jason Bowyer NEAC PS RP, member of the Royal Society of Portrait Painters, The Pastel Society, Past President of the New English Art Club, and the 2015 recipient of The Prince of Wales’s Award for Portrait Drawing.
By submitting to the Bursary you are deemed to accept and agree to the following:
The decision of the Selectors on all matters Is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
I understand that The Organisers reserves the right to make such changes to the exhibition arrangements and these Terms & Conditions as may be deemed necessary by circumstances.
I authorise The Organisers To process, store, and utilise the data in my submission and agree that, if selected for exhibition, images of my work can be freely used by The Organisers, The Gallery and associated organisations for promotional and publicity purposes.
All information provided by me is true and accurate and that the work submitted is wholly of my own creation.
I have read and understood these terms and conditions and by submitting this application I accept and agree to observe all the Terms And Conditions therein.